Improve Production Processes For Pilot Plants and Manufacturing
The ParticleTrack G600 with FBRM technology production series provides a robust design for pilot or manufacturing needs, with models optimized for installation in:
- Pipeline (ParticleTrack G600T with FBRM technology)
- Small process vessels (ParticleTrack G600P with FBRM technology)
- Large process vessels (ParticleTrack G600R with dip pipe installation kit)
FBRM (Focused Beam Reflectance Measurement) provides the unique ability to measure particles and droplets inline in concentrated suspensions and emulsions, without the need for sample extraction or sample preparation. FBRM tracks the rate and degree of change to particles and particle structures as they actually exist in-process. Inline FBRM measurements helps scientists and engineers to quickly link particle system dynamics to process conditions assuring optimal product quality efficiency such as filtration and other downstream processes.
With FBRM technology, users can:
- Understand how the particle system responds to changing process parameters
- Optimize particle distribution to improve process performance and product quality
- Transfer the process to achieve batch repeatability and process safety
All Particle Track G600 production systems with FBRM technology can be mounted with a removable threaded adapter flange or triclamp fitting which enables installation in a pipeline or vessel without the need of a permanent weld. Ball valve, ANSI, DN, and other installations are also available. Dip pipe adapter kits including detailed mounting/removal instruction are available.